Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Friday, July 18, 2008

Boys Basketball Camp






What form... What grace... Think we'll have the next Michael Jordan? Ok, so they're as white as they come. What they may lack in natural talent, they make up for in heart. What do you do when it's too hot to do anything else and your kids are driving each other (and you) crazy? Put them in basketball camp! It was a great experience and kept Bryce and David busy for a couple hours each day this week. Thanks HUSD!

6 comments:

Thueson Family :) said...

They look great!! =) Aunt Michelle is VERY proud!! =) WE LOVE BASKETBALL!!

Unknown said...

I love this blogging thing. I can't think of a better way to stay in touch. Your family is so cute.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

What studs! They really are such good looking boys! Remind me what you feed them again?

sher said...

sweet! I want boys! How fun, I remember many a basketball game with the Mortensens :)

thewylerfamily said...

Hey Lawana! It's Becky. I found your blog form Aimee. I can't wait till Austin can go to a basketball camp. You have such a cute family! I am excited Cassie is walking. What a doll!Our blog is: http://bbwyler.blogspot.com/

bekki said...

You did an awesome job last night. I was thinking you do so good at public speaking maybe you should do on every 4th Ssunday what do you think?