Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st Day of School

Hooray, hooray, hooray! Summer is over and it's time for school again. I don't know who's happier, but believe it or not, it's probably the kids. Seth seemed to be the most ready.

All the kids getting ready to head to the bus stop.


Katie ready for Middle school... 6th grade here I come!

Always the comedian... Bryce is headed for 3rd grade.

David is just happy to be free of the house... 3rd grade


And the happiest of all... Seth is headed for 1st grade!




5 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Very happy moments for all! I can't believe how old they are getting!

deveney said...

Whoa!!! When did Katie get so old??! 6th Grade already...wow! Here's to hoping it's a great school year for all! :)

MarjAnn said...

6th grade?!? Are you sure!?!

doodlebug said...

So how was the first week of school? Are they still happy?

Lisa said...

First of all I feel OLD but second of all don't you just LOVE school i don't know how people home school there kids...I know WHY but the how just escapes me.
Lisa