Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Friday, September 18, 2009

Labor Day weekend in Eagar

We started out our fun weekend watching my little brother, Brett's game. This was a major rival game, which, lucky for me, we actually won. I only seem to get to see the losses.
Brett was pretty excited!

All the kids were so excited that they had to rush the field after it was over. They didn't know why we were so excited, but it definitely rubbed off on them! Then they all wanted to wear his helmet and take a picture with it.

David

Bryce

Seth

Isaac

And finally, Katie.
Congratulations Uncle Brett!

5 comments:

Autum said...

Lawana,
I loved the pics and think you guys have some incredible traditions! Looks like you have a blast. Great for you all!!! Tell your sweet mom hello for me! I sure love her and her bread :>)
Autum

deveney said...

that picture of Brett with all those nieces and nephews looks a lot like Lee to me.

Looks like labor day in Eagar was a great time!

ps...I don't know if I agree with how you labeled me on the side of your blog! silly...

Lindsay Kay said...

Looks like a great time! I bet you all loved the anticipation and excitement!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

He looks so much like you! Wow!

Muche said...

Big stud, like his big sissy huh ;)