Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Seth's 8th birthday! The ULTIMATE 8th birthday boy party!

THE ultimate 8th birthday party for boys has been found. This is the BMX bike park in Chandler. It's a dirt bike course with hills and ramps and hours upon hours of bike riding fun.
None of my kids were intimidated by the course. It was all systems go for 2 full hours!

Katie's bike was a little tougher to ride than the smaller boys bikes but she got right in on the action.

Oh yeah. My biggest boy was not to be left out, either. However, he did spend most of his time helping the kids ride.

Is this the sign of a happy boy? Sweaty, red faced and a soda in his hand? Love you Isaac!

Even Cassie got in on the action. She's 3 going on however old the next kid is. This kid is not to be left out!

Seth at his birthday party!


This is the starting point for the track. It's a little unnerving the first time down, but after that, it's a blast!

Some of the hills at the track.

All we had to do was have pizza and drinks off to the side and the boys came whenever they needed a break, but they never stayed long.

Isaac on the hills. This was the EASIEST birthday party I have ever put on. Boys and their bikes just go hand in hand. We sure had a great time!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great idea!! I really enjoyed your last few posts. Seth must be a lot like Audree (I mean, they are only a day apart) because Audree is such a good little girl, who has been looking forward to having her own scriptures too! She also just started dance, and told me up front, "If the dance recital outfit shows my belly I'm not going to be in the recital". She totally knows who she is at age 8!! It just makes me so proud. Love you!!

Chelsey said...

That looks like so much fun. Here, we have a mountain bike track that is kind of similar to a BMX track that we take the kids to, but the BMX track looks a lot more fun. Outside seems to always be the best place to have birthday parties for boys. Now, if Seth is one of those great kids we could do an arranged marriage for Kenzie and him, she's eight too...:) He looks just like Clint...and I want to know if any ladies look good in those scout uniforms. I love to see you in the pictures too.

Lindsay Kay said...

You are the BEST party planner ever! I bet the kids loved you!

Unknown said...

What a great post. I love reading your post-and seeing your kids grow up which they are doing so fast.