Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why I love 8 a.m. church...

Katie and Seth figuring out how to put dehydrated onions into a smaller container.

Yes, we're potty training Cassie and washing all the clothes all the time, just isn't worth it!

My master chefs at work! I've officially turned Sunday cooking over to Clint and haven't regretted it since! Bryce, Cassie, and Clint

Everyone wanted to be a part of the crepe making process, except Isaac who was still asleep. Katie, Seth and David


This was our family making crepes Sunday afternoon after naps. THIS is worth getting up early and having so much chaos trying to get out the door... because the afternoons are marvelous!

10 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

I completely agree! Early church is the BEST!

MarjAnn said...

Can she be old enough to potty train?!? How long has it been since I've seen you?

Muche said...

So, you potty train her on the kitchen counter? Hm, strange, but to each his own :)
I'm not loving 8am church, cauz I'm not a morning person and then alllll day together without a break is a longgggg day for us. Glad to see it's working for yall, I'll send my kiddos over next time, they'll help you too ;)

Gray Family said...

I love having the rest of the day together to do nothing or everything - and I am especially liking the idea of Clint taking over dinner - me next. I do not like getting everyone ready and out the door for 8 a.m. How long have we been doing it now and I think we have made it on time 3 times maybe!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am glad to see that you have a great attitude about it. Because I am still feeling sorry for myself. I HATE IT!!

Taya said...

Completely agree... love 8am church!! Sunday afternoons are the best and I'm seriously considering adopting the idea of Kevin cooking every Sunday!!! Looks fun and we love our crepes!!! :)

doodlebug said...

Shoot if someone's making crepes, I'm coming over after church!!

thewylerfamily said...

Hey! I went private. What is your email?? beckywyler@gmail.com

MERN said...

Oh goodness! Your kids are all growing up! I can't believe it.

The Bliss Bouquet said...

I know this is a totally random place to write this and I hope you get a chance to read it. I have been thinking lately about the Sunday dinners you hosted in Tucson. I have realized that you were not only getting to know other people, but helping them to make friends with others as well. What a great example. When I grow up and have life a tiny bit more in control (excuses, excuses) I hope I can do the same for others!