Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

May trip up to Utah

Uncle Ryan graduated from U of U, so I took the oldest 3 kids (Katie, Bryce, and David) up to Utah to watch. The ceremony was pretty long and boring for kids this age, but it's never to early to integrate them with the importance of education and of course, (BYU, BYU, BYU!)

Aunt Dorie is always the greatest! She took a day out of her very busy life to help me take the kids on tour of BYU. This was at the Dinosaur museum right across from the stadium.

Even though the stadium wasn't open, they let us in to show the kids the amazing stadium and really feel the spirit of BYU football! Go Cougs!

Then of course, we had to take photo op every chance we could... I intend to get these printed to put in their rooms. (BYU! BYU!)


We also visited the Provo temple and drove by the MTC, since it was on our way. (Mission, Mission)
I know you can't tell all the subliminal messages I'm sending my kids, but all in all it was a great trip. Made me see how fun it can be as your kids get older and can appreciate some of the finer things in life!





3 comments:

deveney said...

love all the subliminal messages :) Go (sun)Devils!!! ha ha! :)

BJC said...

you are awesome! we are also trying to teach our children to choose the right(BYU...Mission)!!! we have some really close friends who both graduated from the U and our children will correct them when they say go utes by telling them, "no, it's go cougars!"

Thueson Family :) said...

SUPER fun!!! I'm So glad that you could make it to his graduation!! It really meant A LOT to us! I love you!