Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Haws Reunion in June

We camped in New Mexico and then went hiking at a place called the Catwalk. Here are a couple shots from the hike. You hike to the top and there's a waterfall and river to play in. It was a beautiful hike and a fun refreshing experience at the top. This picture is before we started the hike with Katie, Cassie, Seth, My cousin Hunter, and Isaac.

Aunt Alicia and Seth

Seth and Isaac and my niece Brenli

Aunt Shamane helping Cassie on the rocks trying to get around Isaac

My kids are definitely camera shy! Isaac and Cassie and my niece Ryli


Seth ready to hike

Cassie wanted to walk, but I preferred carrying her in the backpack. We might never have made it to the top! It was a fun time. Glad we went. Bryce and David had Cub Scout Day Camp, so Clint stayed home with them.







No comments: