Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Isaac's preschool graduation

I sure am going to miss this kid when he goes to Kindergarten next year...

Welcome to our presentation. We're so glad you came.

Talking about my favorite book, Chicka chicka boom boom.

Me with my teacher Mrs. Dieu.

The best part of the whole show... dessert! He loved being able to just sit at the table and eat as much as he wanted. I eventually had to drag him away with just a brownie, chocolate chip cookie, package of Buddy Bars and a package of pop tarts in his hands.


2 comments:

Kellen said...

That's my cousin LaDon! I totally didn't even know she taught preschool! How fun!

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

I can't believe they (Isaac, Logan & JJ) are all going to kindergarten next year! Time flies by WAY too fast.

Also, I didn't know David broke his foot! How and when did he do that?! Poor kid...if it's not one kids its another right!? So sorry! :(

Miss you guys and can't wait to see everyone! Love ya ♥