Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Monday, May 10, 2010

So you had a bad day???

Cassie sure did... and this is a picture of it 3 day later! She decided to ride her bike under the trampoline and Isaac decided to not quit jumping...

The result was a disasterous bruise... and a broken nose??? What do you think?

She didn't let us put ice on it for very long and so the swelling has been terrible.

She sounds like she has a stuffy nose which I'm sure will go down as the swelling does. It has not been fun...



3 comments:

Muche said...

Ouch!!!! Poor little girl, she looks miserable!!!! Hope she feels better soon!

Chelsey said...

I guess that's what happens when there's so many boys and a little one. I could totally see that happening to my two year old with my older boys. I'm glad it hasn't happened yet. I hope she feels better soon.

Wendy said...

Poor thing! Any chance ice cream could help? =) Always makes me feel better!

I see you don't adore us... =(