Our Crazy Little Family

Our Crazy Little Family
December 2009

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Haws Family Reunion in Utah... July 24th

If you go to Utah for the 24th of July, the Days of '47 parade is a must, right?
Cassie couldn'tsee very well so Clint was nice enough to hold her for awhile, until that sun became so hot that the thought of someone touching you made you sweat!

Our very sad picture of Pres, Uchtdorf as a Grand Marshall of the parade.

My sister, Michelle and I taking our own portrait.

Bryce and Cassie being friends with their cousin, Skyler.

One more kid who couldn't see. Isaac got a chance to be on Dad's shoulders.

Anyone ever been to Park City? Well it was sure a lot of fun. This is the Alpine slide. You get to determine how slow or fast you go down by pushing down on the handle. Bryce won the race.

Katie and Isaac getting ready to ride the alpine coaster. Once again, speed is determined by you!

Clint taking his turn on the giant trampolines. I think he managed a triple flip a couple times...

Something a little more my speed. On the merry-go-round with Cassie.

Seth wouldn't stop until he mastered the rock wall!

Another look at the beginning of the Alpine slide. Clint and Isaac getting ready to ride.

Katie and Makenli getting ready to ride.

You have to pull your own car to the slide.

I had to post this picture because after all our summer travels, I think this is how we all felt! Totally and completely burned out! Love you Clint for trying to fit in all this craziness all in the name of building family relationships!

3 comments:

Gray Family said...

My goodness, it looks like your summer was crazier than ours! I grew up with the 24th of July parade and it was fun to see your pictures and remember how hot it always was. Now, back to normal?

Thueson Family :) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! It sure was A LOT of fun!! Just wish that I could have gone to Park City with all of you!! But I especially LOVE the picture of you and I!! :) We are HOTT stuff!!

Sarah said...

We love Park City's alpine slide! I hope you got to go too. So fun. You had a fun and busy summer!